"i am mine.
before i am ever anyone else’s."
- in, nayyirah waheed (via nayyirahwaheed)
"I would apologize for my rudeness, if I had manners. Happily, I don’t."
- Rikash (via find-someone-to-carry-you)
THE BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD.
- HOT SHOWERS.
- THE FIRST BITE OF A MEAL WHEN YOU ARE REALLY HUNGRY.
- TIGHT HUGS.
- CRAWLING INTO BED AFTER A LONG DAY.
- FOREHEAD KISSES.
- WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND ACTUALLY FEELING LIKE YOU HAD ENOUGH SLEEP.
"Isn’t it odd how much fatter a book gets when you’ve read it several times? As if something were left between the pages every time you read it. Feelings, thoughts, sounds, smells…and then, when you look at the book again many years later, you find yourself there, too, a slightly younger self, slightly different, as if the book had preserved you like a pressed flower…both strange and familiar."
- Cornelia Funke, Inkspell (via observando)